Friday 5 February 2010

Tiger Year is coming... Roar~

Counting down to go home... 7 days. 

But somehow, there doesn't seem to be any CNY feel in the air. 

No group gathering announcement yet, haven't really done much shopping for my own new year clothes, not really expecting those CNY junk food.

All shopping centres, shops, radio, etc., blasting the same remixed CNY songs. 

I really kinda find them annoying every year.

Same songs, but probably just different singers.

Honestly I would really prefer the CNY oldies more than the nowadays hip-hop-pop-rock-crappie-whatever remixed version.

I really got fed-up until I found this. So far it's the only one I like..



And he's talented too... haha.

Who knows, he could be namewee soon-to-be.




Happy Chinese New Tiger Year.

恭喜发财 万事如意


QUOTE OF THE DAY 

No comments:

Post a Comment