Wednesday 23 January 2008

Mother Nature & Mankind

Well, of course those who knows me well enough will know where I am, what I'm doing here.

Anyway for those who doesn't, or any friendly visitors....hello and welcome. I'm in Laos, working as a Quantity Surveyor for the construction of a hydropower dam.

Yea..that's right, construction of a hydropower dam.

Mannn...isn't this a work of the destruction of our beloved Mother Nature?

Come to think of it, I kinda hate it lo.

Mother Nature granted for us a lovely planet to live, to survive.

But it's through destruction that we are showing our appreciation.

Somehow to think positively, we live our lifes by improving our day by day lifestyles for the next and future generations, right?

Sad to say, sometimes unavoidable sacrifices must be done in order for that to work out.

All we can do it try to minimise them.

However, by litering around certainly is not a good start and it certainly CAN BE avoided. We need more civilised people around to do that....probably.

But then again, some cultures just can't live healthily for the sake of Mankind even if we have got a perfect world to live in.


Yes, beer...alcohol.

Some cultures, days and nights, adults or kids as young as 7 years old, consume this mind-backward-thinking killer everyday.

Don't get me wrong. I do enjoy hanging out in pubs once a while, with limited drinks of course. But certainly not for breakfast, lunch and dinner as one of the must-have dish wad.

Siao eh...The more we drink, the shorter our lifespan will be.

I'm not directing this entry to anyone, but everyone of us should be self-conscious a bit all the time la. Alcohol should be consume within control.

Crap... I don't know what's the point of this blog anyway...wakaka. Whatever la. My conclusion...lets love our Mother Nature and Mankind as so they may last forever.

~CheeRz~

No comments:

Post a Comment