Thursday 11 October 2007

My wind-water seat in the office...

I used to have got one of the best feng shui in the office. Behind me is a never-opened roller-shutter. So nobody can actually see what I was up to during work.....yea, something like blogging now.

Then a couple weeks ago the HR manager decided to hang a white board behind my table.

This board is actually to monitor the movement of the site people to Vientiane. Yes, they don't get to come down here anytime and without permission. So this board serves the purpose of detemine who's illegal and who's not.

Anyway, that's not the point. The point is.....it spoiled my whole darn feng shui. It's reflective. So anyone can actually see what I'm doing if they look properly from the right angle. ~CRAP~

But...if not mistaken, it has being here for 2 or 3 weeks already. And I kinda got used to it already and not bother about it anyway.

Somehow, this darn board can be not that bad at all. When we are bored, this is what can be done....

~Meow~^...

No comments:

Post a Comment