Sunday 7 October 2007

Rainbow of the night...

It's a Saturday night again. It's either a stay-up-till-wee-hours night watching the damn boring motion box, or occassion once-in-a-while clubbing. But the past two Saturdays were having BBQ and gathering with colleagues. It has being raining for the past 3 days in Vientiane. Tonight is no exception. Besides feeling cold, the night is long...and slow for me. It's 10 minutes to 3am now. Laying on the bed, I'm kinda awake blogging through my phone. No, it's not that something is bothering that keeps me awake. But..I'm seeing rainbow. Yes, rainbow in the middle of the dark, rainy night. Weird, right? I'm wondering too. No matter what I did, where I went, I see the rainbow everywhere. They were in the living room. They were in the kitchen. Now in my bedroom, I'm still seeing them. One thing I am assured, this rainbow is not superstition, but the way I see it, it's the Rainbow of L~O~V~E. And it's painting colours in my life now. Long and slow night? I'm appreciating and enjoying every minute and every second of it. Good night, peepz. Good night, world ~Yosh~

No comments:

Post a Comment