Friday 19 October 2007

My Confirmation...

We have sure put Malaysia on the world map in the past 2 decades.

Then again, we're in the headlines of the world news again....

KUALA LUMPUR (AFP) - Malaysia has slumped to its worst-ever ranking in press freedom, dropping 32 spots to 124th place thanks to restrictive media laws which campaigners said Thursday must be reviewed...

Click Here to read more. Happy 50th Indenpendence Day~

--------------------------------------------------

Anyway, don't bother about that. Yesterday 18 October 2007... was exactly six months since we first came to Laos. (Damn...should have posted this yesterday. Ran out of time....but, whatever lar, hoho~)


Last week got a letter from the HR Department.

Yeah...it's my confirmation letter....

~F~I~N~A~L~L~Y~

Now I don't have to worry anymore about getting fired out of sudden...

Don't have to worry about got my a**e-kick back to Malaysia for no reason...

Don't have to worry not going to get my oversea allowance here anymore...

Talking about oversea allowance.

I wonder when can I get my salary increment. Heard we'll only be getting by end of year.

So, MR. Whoever-in-the-Gamuda-Payroll-Section, read my entry and know what to do ya. I promise to treat you McD when I go back later lar, ok? PleaseeezZ?

No comments:

Post a Comment