Thursday 22 November 2007

Marshmallow Unsafe to Eat

Introducing Euro Marshmallow Filled with Blueberry Jam...


Oh yea...that's right. It does look nice and yummy.

This is a product of Thailand, probably with the standard of European as judged by the manufacturer's name.

In fact, it is nice to chew just like any other marshmallow.

But what happens when you bite into something like....

THIS???!??


OMG... it was a tiny bit of rubber, kinda like the material of a balloon.

Glucose syrup, sugar, gelatin, pectin, furit juice, citric acid, artificial colour and flavour. I don't think i see any 'rubber' in the ingredient.

To my thought, that should be how marshmellow are made.....with RUBBER. That is why it's so flexible and smooth.

Go ahead, do the experiment yourself. Get a balloon and pull it, scratch it. Then get yourself some marshmallow and do the same. You can see the similarity.

Folks, stop eating marshmellow as I will suggest. I wonder are there any warning of health hazzard against eating of marshmellow.

Then again...it's probably just this particular manufacturer's secret recipe.

So what can I say? Thailand goods = China goods = NO QUALITY/HEALTH CONTROL

And, it's better to stop eating marshmallow ever again. I definitely will never buy any marshmallow for my baby gals.

Shit....before I bite into this bit of rubber, I have already taken 3 or 4 packets of this marshmallow. I kinda felt like....I had a condom stuck in my throat and stomach on that day before lunch....

No comments:

Post a Comment