Monday 26 November 2007

Introducing....

Several months ago, I lost froggie.

It has accompanied me for more than 1 year.

Everywhere I went, it was there with me.

But anyhow, I lost it in the street of Vientiane....with no intention to look for it back.


I somehow thought I need a new little travel companion.

Vientiane is no shopping paradise. The only shopping centre here is Talat Sao Mall (Morning Market Mall).

So I had to sought from other shopping complexes outside Vientiane, or rather... out of Laos.

So I went to Udon Thani, over the Thailand northern border.

Well, I thought I can find my new travel companion out of either; a new froggie, a piggy, or a monkey.

The froggie and piggy I saw, do not seem out of ordinary.

Then I remembered, RuiYi told me one thing before I went...

Get the ugliest monkey that you see on the shelf, so ugly that you may even consider of leaving it behind the paying-counter after you paid of it...


I guess after I paid of it, I forget to leave it behind...huh.

Ok, fine...it's a gorilla, so what? But it's still in the monkey family, right? SO it's still a MONKEY!!! hehe.. bluecKzz~

Introducing....

HANBURG

And meet the family...

~(,") CheeRz~

2 comments:

  1. So sad u lost ur best 'travel pal' - froggie...
    But congrat u get a new 'travel pal'... Haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how life there, dude???
    Y u go to work at vietnam???

    ReplyDelete