Tuesday 25 September 2007

Froggie....

It has accompany me to many trips and holidays.

It was with me since my days back in UTAR.

High and low, it was there with me.

North, south, east, west...it was there by my side.



On 21 September 2007 as I was cycling back home after dinner at around 7pm (+7 GMT), I got a sudden feel that my froggie is gone. I've been hanging it by the side of my bag all the time. As I tried to reach for it, it really wasn't there. OMG...I must have dropped it somewhere, in the street of Vientiane.

I've actually developed some "gan qing" with this froggie. It's something I really appreciate. But I've somehow lost it unintentioanlly. Some say,

"what's yours will be yours forever, what's not will
never be..."

At some point I totally disagree to this statement. What is not yours, then you should go after it to make it yours. That's what we call dreams, right? We come to the world with nothing, but we work to get them, to make them ours. On matters like this, I think we have choices. It's whether we want, or we don't want, whether we give outselves the chance, or we don't. After I lost froggie, I guess I did have the choice to go back to search for it. But I chose not to. Cause I'm looking forward....to get home, ok? That time was pretty dark already....haha. Siao meh?

Oh well, I guess it's time to let it go. Life moves on right? Today I lost my froggie. Maybe tomorrow I'll get this piggy home....

1 comment:

  1. froggie... i think this time i cannot get u back again... i remember that ur owner had been lost u once at mid vally, KL... now.. u r finally leave him.. and i hope that u can enjoy ur entire life at laos.. just remember...i will remember u forever... cheers... katak....

    ReplyDelete