Monday 17 September 2007

What I did recently..

First time ever in Laos for the past 5 months.......


... and I finally got to lay my hands on the steering wheel of this babe.

Yes, it's a Toyota Prado.

Hey, I don't mean just just sit on the driver seat ok. I mean, I actually got to drive it last Saturday...muahahaha.

As I know, Prado is not really available in Malaysia market. Those 1 or 2 you see in the streets, are specially ordered and imported.

Heck...call me a sakai or whatever you like, but for the first time ever I got to drive this around RM300k baby.

Ok, I admit. I don't have a driving liciense here. I was driving it illegally and by circumstances I had to. But...who cares? The point is I got to drive at oversea...left-handed driving some more...hehe.

My next target...

.

Oh yea....babe. I'm so gonna own you one day....

No comments:

Post a Comment