Saturday 15 September 2007

My New Blogging Nest

Having an account here for more than a year, I haven't really utilize it.



I've been using Blogs.Friendster to blog about my feelings, things I think/thought about, things happen around, things I saw, things I expereinced, etc.

Somehow I guess blogging is a "thing" for me. It's not because it's the latest trend or anything "ing" for the generation to follow suit. But for me, this is where I can express myself freely, talk anything I want, blah anything I want, curse anything I want.

And of course, when I have the time to blog as well.

I have a sudden urge last few days, to switch from Friendster to back here. Maybe it's because of the editable Html whereas Friendster is not so friendly in Html editting afterall.

From now on, I will be making here as my primary blog nest rather than Friendster. What I will do is link what I've said here to there...only if I've got the time, of course. One thing I'll miss from Friendster, is its "strikethrough" function. I've got so hooked up using it recently.

I'm not going to widely promote about my blog here. It's just a place for me to express myself, be myself afterall.

Folks, a big warm WELCOME to you all if you happen to drop by.

~CheeRz~

2 comments:

  1. yo... I'm the 1st one leave comment here... Perhaps... So how's life??? One more thing, can i link ur blog at my page??? If u dun mind... and also visit my blog... http://lesgenshio.blogspot.com... When u free... Keep in touch oh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello.. welcome to nuffnang!!

    ReplyDelete