Tuesday 25 December 2007

Merry Christmas...

I guess it's almost one month since I last blog.

Well, I went back to Malaysia for 18 days in between anyway.

And took the first Air Asia flight out of Laos....hohoho.


Some of you may ask, or may soon ask, but I'll answer it first.

Ya, memang got a little hao lien lo...Wakakaka.

Asia Asia has actually help us to save up the 4 hours transit time in Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok.

It also helps us save the expensive meals our ego wants....hahahaha.

And also...no more far far gates in between in KLIA.

But still, occasionally I will still prefer Thai Airway more to Air Asia.

I'm having a very tiring Christmas today. No holiday here...sienz. Anyway folks, I hereby wish everyone....

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hope you guys are enjoying your day to the fullest ^_^

CheeRz ~(,")

No comments:

Post a Comment