Monday 31 December 2007

Is it a dream, or stress?

This blog is inspired by the entry of Weird Feeling in Enjoying Boredom.

Do read that entry first before continuing reading here.

I had a similar dream quite long time ago and it's still clearly visioning in my mind now.

This is how the dream is like...

I was laying on my bed. Then just out of sudden I started to float as if I was to go off to somewhere. But I grabbed hold on to the rail of the bed tightly, not wanting to let go. I was afraid... afraid of if I ever let go, I may not come back again. And by that probably not going to wake up anymore.

After waking up, it didn't feel good at all.
And...this is NOT a made-up story.

I had this same dream not only for one time, but several times.

It was all the same, and repeating.

But after the last time, which probably was like 6 or 7 years ago, or maybe longer which I'm also not sure, I did thought of trying to let go one time in the dream to see what's going to happen.

Until now, I never have that dream again.

Weird? It sure is. But true, so is it...

But then again, most probably I'll take it as a stress symptom. Even if I am ever going to have this dream again, one thing for sure...I'm not letting go that easy. This is just not my attitude...wahahaha.

Happy New Year, Happy 2008!!!

CheeRz ~(,")

3 comments:

  1. Ooo...another QS. Hi there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dude, don't worry too much... Most of the time what u dream is opposite of what would happen... Cheer~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...thanks, Les. But it doesn't bother me at all now...haha.

    ReplyDelete