Friday 21 March 2008

Save the turtles...

While visiting kennysia.com this morning, I came to read an interesting linked-entry from quaintly.net on how to save a turtle.

I must say, I am impressed with the posting and hope I can lend a hand by at least do the minimum by sending a simple donation to WWF Malaysia, but I'm oversea... sienz le.

Anyway, here are the steps, that I'm sure everyone can at least do for the bit by sacrifice a plate of nasi lemak and one hot yammy teh-tarik.

Use your handphone, create SMS > key in...

WWF(space)YOUR FULL NAME(space)EMAIL

And send to 39398. Each SMS sent will donates RM3, which will be contribuated into their habitat conservation for the turtles program.

Guys, do your part. I will do mine when I go back to Malaysia soon.

Well, at least by blogging here may get somebody to view it, and awareness of this program could possible be arised.

Save these cute little fellows...guys =)



CheeRz~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote of the day
You can change by changing the way you think about yourself and your circumstances.

-Zig Ziglar-

No comments:

Post a Comment