Wednesday 23 July 2008

Photoshooting since "young"...

WARNING : Post not suitable to read by age 7 and below.

What happened when your six year-old niece had her hands on your camera?




Yeah, exactly.



Out of the junction, she became 自恋狂 (self-portrait lover).




But I must admit, some of Alexis's self-portraits do look good, cool and cute, yet, so innocent.


But what happened when she got sienz of taking her own photos?



She eventually took out her kindie story book, turned to her favourite page and snap snap snap away.

After she was done with her "great work", she turned to me, asking:

"舅舅,你算一下里面有几只老鼠?"
(Jiu Jiu, you count inside got how many mouses?)



(Click photo to enlarge and count yourself)

I was like...... -_-" swt~

Ok, enough of Three Mousketeers. Time to shift target.




Baby Tasha. And the best angle to take the best shot.....


BUTT in diaper.

Another and, of course bigger.... -___-""" SWT~

Luckily I'm in the digital world now. If not I wonder how much was I suppose to spend on developing the films.

`CheeRz~ I miss my babies...


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE OF THE DAY
Learn from successful failures.
-Zig Ziglar-

No comments:

Post a Comment